I am a returning customer
Vielen Dank für die Registrierung bei Volga 1!
Sobald das Konto freigeschaltet wurde, erfolgt eine Benachrichtigung per Email.
Sollten noch Fragen zu unserem Shop offen sein, können wir hier kontaktiert werden.
Abmeldung erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Persönliche Einstellungen (z.B. Warenkorb, Wunschliste, usw.) sind bei der nächsten Anmeldung wieder verfügbar.
Kaufen Sucee (Brand name: Ginette-35) Online
Activella Activelle Activelle LD Alcis Alora Altesse Angeliq Angemin Armonil Avaden Algestona Atrimon Agofollin Depot Aerodiol Armonil Septem Avadene Androcur Androcur Depot Asoteron Axira Acétate de Cyprotérone Arrow Acétate de Cyprotérone EG Acétate de Cyprotérone Sandoz Acétate de Cyprotérone Teva Acetato Ciproterona/Etinilestradiol Sandoz Acetato de Ciproterona Acetato De Ciproterona Etinilestradiol Davur Adco-Fem Adroterone Alisma Althea Ancea Andelux Androcur-100 Androcur-Depot Andro-Diane Androstat Anuar Apo-Cyproterone Attempta-ratiopharm Sucee
|Produktname||Pro Pille||Sie sparen||Pro Packung|
|60 pillen||€1,56||€16,79||€110,56 €93,76|
|90 pillen||€1,47||€33,58||€165,83 €132,26|
|120 pillen||€1,42||€50,37||€221,11 €170,74|
|180 pillen||€1,38||€83,95||€331,67 €247,72|
|270 pillen||€1,35||€134,33||€497,50 €363,18|
Sucee is used for oral contraception in women who require anti-androgen therapy. Cyproterone acetate may be used in conjunction with ethinyl oestradiol for the control of idiopathic hirsutism.
For the treatment of severe acne, especially androgen-dependent acne accompanied by inflammation, seborrhoea or the formation of nodes.
Before commencing with Sucee, an appropriate medical (including gynaecological) examination should be done and the patient's medical history carefully evaluated. Regular medical examinations are recommended during use. Pregnancy should be excluded.
Disorders of the clotting system and family history of thrombo-embolic diseases, especially at a young age, should be excluded.
Androgen-producing tumours or an adrenal enzyme defect should be ruled out before prescribing Sucee for the treatment of hirsutism.
Additional contraceptive precautions should be taken for the first 14 days of the first cycle or if a tablet is accidentally missed.
Spotting may occur but will usually stop spontaneously.
The patient is advised to consult her doctor if prolonged and persistent bleeding occurs.
The tablet should be taken roughly at the same time every day, not exceeding 24 hours, for maximum effectiveness. The tablet may be taken with a meal to reduce nausea.
Missed doses: Take as soon as possible, that is within the next 12 hours at the latest, but not when it is nearly time for the next dose. Do not double doses. Take the next tablet at the usual time to prevent withdrawal bleeding. Additional non-hormonal contraceptive precaution should be taken.
In the case of diarrhoea or vomiting, additional non-hormonal contraception should be employed in order to prevent pregnancy.
First cycle: The patient should take the first tablet on the first day of the cycle (the first day of the cycle being the first day of the menstrual bleeding). Thereafter, one tablet should be taken daily, following the sequence of the arrows, at the same time, until all the tablets have been taken. The first tablet should be taken from the silver section (of the calender pack), commencing with the appropriate day as indicated on the strip.
Subsequent cycles: A new pack should be started the very next day after completing the previous pack, once again starting from the appropriate day within the silver section of the strip. This method should be followed as long as the contraception is desired.
For the treatment of androgen-dependent acne: Dosage as for contraception.
Take exactly as prescribed.
Store Sucee below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Sucee out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Woman who use oral contraceptives should be strongly advised not to smoke. Smoking increases the risk of myocardial infarction.
Women smoking more than 15 cigarettes per day have at least a 20% increased risk of serious cardiovascular side-effects. This risk also increases with age and is quite marked in women over 35 years of age.
Not to be used in children and men.
Do not use if:
Oral contraceptives must not be used during known or suspected pregnancy as it may cause severe harm to the foetus.
A combination oral contraceptive should not be prescribed after a recent evacuation of a hydatidiform mole until urine and plasma gonadotropin concentrations have returned to normal.
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Known or suspected breast cancer.
Patients with liver diseases or malignant or wasting diseases.
It should not be given to patients with a history of thrombo-embolic disorders. This may include myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolism, venous thrombosis and stroke.
Contra-indicated in patients with severe chronic depression and sickle-cell anaemia.
Oral contraceptives are contra-indicated in patients with oestrogen-dependent neoplasms, functional ovarian cysts, the Dubin-Johnson or Rotor syndromes, disorders of lipid metabolism, markedly impaired liver function, cerebrovascular insufficiency, coronary artery disease, thrombophlebitis, deteriorating otosclerosis, a history of pruritus during previous pregnancy, undiagnosed vaginal bleeding, herpes, recurrent cholestatic jaundice or porphyria.
Patients with classical migraine should not use a combination oral contraceptive.
Relative contra-indications (these patient would require medical supervision):
Diabetes mellitus, tetany, hypertension, epilepsy, chorea, multiple sclerosis, renal dysfunction, asthma, mental depression, varicose veins, cardiac dysfunction, gallbladder disease, patients who wear contact lenses and obese patients, or other conditions influenced by fluid retention. The risk benefits should be considered in patients with endometriosis and uterine fibroids. It is advised that the use of Sucee be discontinued if any of the following symptoms occur:
- The onset of migraine or severe headache in a new patient.
- When there is a gradual or sudden loss of vision or hearing.
- At the first signs of thrombo-embolic disorders, e.g. pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular insufficiency, thrombophlebitis, cerebral haemorrhage, retinal thrombosis, coronary or mesenteric thrombosis.
- Surgery or prolonged bed rest as this may increase the risk of thrombo-embolic episodes. It is recommended that oral contraceptives be discontinued 4 to 6 weeks before major surgery.
- The product should be discontinued if persistent upper abdominal pain, hepatitis or jaundice develops.
- If the blood pressure rises markedly the product should be discontinued.
The following side-effects may occur:
- Breast changes including tenderness, enlargement and secretion.
- Changes in menstrual flow (spotting, breakthrough bleeding, amenorrhoea) temporary intermenstrual bleeding, changes in libido, depressive moods, abdominal cramping or bloating and dizziness may occur.
- Nausea, vomiting, headaches, chloasma, skin pigmentation, vaginal candidiasis, gastro-intestinal irritation, mass gain and peripheral oedema.
- Alterations in hair pattern, skin reactions and anaemia have been reported.
- Gallbladder obstruction, or hepatitis may occur.
- In women using combined oral contraceptives the incidence of circulatory system diseases is significantly higher than those of controls, and the mortality is slightly increased.
- Cerebrovascular accidents, coronary thrombosis and venous thrombosis are more likely to occur in women over 35 years of age, particularly if they have used contraceptives for 5 years or longer or are cigarette smokers. The incidence is also increased in women who are obese, or if they suffer from hypertension.
- The incidence of circulatory system diseases is also higher in women suffering from diabetes, hypercholesterolaemia and familial hyperlipoproteinaemia. Thrombosis may be more common in women with blood groups A, B or AB.
Hypertension may occur. Regular blood pressure checks, including a pre-treatment check, are advised. There may be changes in carbohydrate and lipid metabolism.
- Liver functions may be impaired. There appear to be an increased incidence of benign liver tumours.
- Malignant liver tumours have also been reported. In cases of severe upper abdominal pain, liver enlargement or intra-abdominal haemorrhage, a liver tumour should be excluded.
- An increased risk of cervical cancer is reported although other factors may be involved. Intolerance to contact lenses has been reported and vision may deteriorate in myopic patients.
- Prolonged amenorrhoea following the use of oral contraceptives may occur. The incidence is in the order of 1% of users. Where oligomenorrhoea or amenorrhoea have occurred in the past, caution is advised.
|Protein binding||Not Available|
Elimination Following oral or intramuscular administration, the plasma half-life is 38 and 96 hours, respectively.
Wenn man über Online-Shopping redet, erwähnt man in erster Linie die Lieferung. Wir arbeiten daran, dass unsere Lieferung an weit gelegene Bestimmungsorte gut wäre, sowie unsere Plattform mehr kundenorientiert wäre. Es wird Ihnen eine internationale Versandoption zur Verfügung gestellt, mit derer Hilfe die Kunden aus allen Ecken der Welt hochwertige und wirksame Arzneimittel je schnell erhalten. Apropos, ist unsere Lieferung auch für folgende Städte in Luxemburg verfügbar: