I am a returning customer
Vielen Dank für die Registrierung bei Volga 1!
Sobald das Konto freigeschaltet wurde, erfolgt eine Benachrichtigung per Email.
Sollten noch Fragen zu unserem Shop offen sein, können wir hier kontaktiert werden.
Abmeldung erfolgreich ausgeführt.
Persönliche Einstellungen (z.B. Warenkorb, Wunschliste, usw.) sind bei der nächsten Anmeldung wieder verfügbar.
Kaufen Wei Bao (Brand name: Isoniazid) Online
|Produktname||Pro Pille||Sie sparen||Pro Packung|
|90 pillen||€0,41||€5,87||€43,15 €37,28|
|120 pillen||€0,38||€11,73||€57,53 €45,80|
|180 pillen||€0,35||€23,47||€86,29 €62,82|
|270 pillen||€0,33||€41,08||€129,44 €88,36|
|360 pillen||€0,32||€58,68||€172,59 €113,90|
Wei Bao is used for treating or preventing tuberculosis (TB). If you are using Wei Bao to treat TB, it should always be used along with another medicine. Wei Bao is an antibacterial. It works by killing TB organisms.soniazid also has an antidepressant effect, and it was one of the first antidepressants discovered. Wei Bao can also be used in the treatment of a BCG-oma.
Use Wei Bao as directed by your doctor.
- Take each dose with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Take Wei Bao on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. If nausea occurs, ask your doctor if you can take Wei Bao with food.
- Take all of the Wei Bao that has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may begin to improve before the infection is completely treated.
- It is important to take Wei Bao regularly to get the most benefit.
- Your doctor may also want you to take a supplemental vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) tablet daily during treatment to prevent numbness and tingling caused by low levels of this vitamin.
- Your doctor may want you to have blood tests or other medical evaluations during treatment with isoniazid to monitor progress and side effects.
- Continue to use Wei Bao even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Wei Bao, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Wei Bao.
Store Wei Bao between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Wei Bao out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Wei Bao if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Wei Bao or have had severe side effects from isoniazid, such as drug fever, chills, or arthritis
- you have severe liver damage, active liver disease, or liver damage from previous use of Wei Bao
- you have a history of hepatitis caused by any medicine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Wei Bao. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diabetes, kidney problems, nerve problems (eg, neuropathy) or risk of nerve problems, HIV, or a history of liver problems
- if you have a history of alcohol or other substance abuse, have unsanitary injectable drug habits, or drink alcohol daily
- if you are older than 35 years old, you have recently given birth, or you have previously taken Wei Bao.
Some medicines may interact with Wei Bao. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Acetaminophen, anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), rifampin, theophylline, or valproic acid because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Wei Bao
- Ketoconazole because its effectiveness may be decreased by Wei Bao.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Wei Bao may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Check with your doctor before drinking alcohol while using Wei Bao. Alcohol may increase the risk of liver problems. If you have a history of alcohol abuse, you may also be at increased risk of developing nerve problems from Wei Bao. Notify your doctor if you notice any unusual tingling or numbness in your hands or feet.
- If you have a history of diabetes, alcohol abuse, or poor nutrition, your doctor may recommend that you also take vitamin B6 while you are taking Wei Bao. This may help to decrease your risk of nerve problems. Discuss any questions with your doctor.
- Do not eat foods high in tyramine while you use Wei Bao. Eating foods high in tyramine (eg, aged cheeses, red wines, beer, certain meats and sausages, liver, sour cream, soy sauce, raisins, bananas, avocados) while you use Wei Bao may cause severe high blood pressure. Seek medical attention at once if symptoms of severe high blood pressure occur. These may include severe headache, fast or irregular heartbeat, sore or stiff neck, nausea, vomiting, sweating, enlarged pupils, or sensitivity to light.
- Do not eat foods high in histamine while you use Wei Bao. Eating foods high in histamine (eg, skipjack, tuna, tropical fish) while you use Wei Bao may cause low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, headache, sweating, or flushing. Contact your doctor at once if any of these symptoms occur.
- Ask your health care provider for a complete list of all foods you should avoid while you are using Wei Bao.
- Wei Bao only works against TB bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Wei Bao for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Diabetes patients - Wei Bao may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine. You may also be at increased risk of developing nerve problems from Wei Bao. Contact your doctor if you notice any unusual tingling in your hands or feet.
- Lab tests, including liver function and eye exams, may be performed while you use Wei Bao. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Wei Bao with caution in black and Hispanic women; they may have a greater risk of severe liver problems from Wei Bao.
- Use Wei Bao with caution in patients older 35 years; they may have a greater risk of severe liver problems from Wei Bao.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Wei Bao while you are pregnant. Wei Bao is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Wei Bao, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Mild stomach upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); changes in vision; chills or fever; dark urine; general feeling of discomfort; increased thirst or urination; joint pain or swelling; loss of appetite; memory problems; mental or mood changes; nausea; seizures; stomach pain or tenderness; symptoms of low vitamin B6 levels (eg, confusion, cracks in the corners of the mouth, irritability, mouth redness or soreness, scaly rash); tingling or numbness in the hands or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Damit die massiven unerwarteten Reaktionen und Nebenwirkungen nicht ausgelöst sein werden, soll man den Sicherheitsempfehlungen direkt folgen, sowie auf Kontraindikationen, Warnungen und auch Vorsichtsmaßnahmen die Aufmerksamkeit lenken. Einige Komponenten des Arzneimittels können leichte bis schwere negative Wirkungen auslösen, wenn es um Patienten geht, die überempfindlich gegen diese oder jene Komponente des Arzneimittels sind. Wenden Sie sich entweder an Ihren Arzt oder an einen Online-Arzt, die helfen können, das Risiko der Nebenwirkungen zu reduzieren. Ärztliche Hilfe sei unverzüglich, wenn solche Nebenwirkungen eintreten:
- Blurred vision or loss of vision, with or without eye pain
- convulsions (seizures)
- fever and sore throat
- joint pain
- mental depression
- mood or other mental changes
- skin rash
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- stomach pain
|Accession Number||DB00951 (APRD01055, EXPT01940)|
Very low (0-10%)
LD50 100 mg/kg (Human, oral). Adverse reactions include rash, abnormal liver function tests, hepatitis, peripheral neuropathy, mild central nervous system (CNS) effects. In vivo, Isoniazid reacts with pyridoxal to form a hydrazone, and thus inhibits generation of pyridoxal phosphate. Isoniazid also combines with pyridoxal phosphate; high doses interfere with the coenzyme function of the latter.
Fast acetylators: 0.5 to 1.6 hours. Slow acetylators: 2 to 5 hours.
Wenn man über Online-Shopping redet, erwähnt man in erster Linie die Lieferung. Wir arbeiten daran, dass unsere Lieferung an weit gelegene Bestimmungsorte gut wäre, sowie unsere Plattform mehr kundenorientiert wäre. Es wird Ihnen eine internationale Versandoption zur Verfügung gestellt, mit derer Hilfe die Kunden aus allen Ecken der Welt hochwertige und wirksame Arzneimittel je schnell erhalten. Apropos, ist unsere Lieferung auch für folgende Städte in Luxemburg verfügbar: